Forums

Building.co.uk Forum The UK's leading construction site

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apprenticeships In the Construction industry - Questionnaire
22-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Apprenticeships In the Construction industry - Questionnaire
Hiya All,

Not sure whether you will all remember I earlier this year I asked whether anyone would be interested in filling out my questionnaire on Apprenticeships in the Construction Industry.

It is aimed at Construction Company's of any trade, Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors etc, or even if you just have an opinion on Apprenticeships and would be very grateful if you could take the time to fill out the questionnaire.

If you do manage to get the time, I would be most grateful if you could send your response to butterick99@yahoo.co.uk or if you would prefer to handwrite a response, then it would be great if you could scan it in and send it to the above email address.

*Please note that for confidentiality names etc will be changed.

Once Again, I am very grateful for your time.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Butterick

Attached File(s)
.doc  Questionnaire.doc (Size: 45.5 KB / Downloads: 21)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Apprenticeships In the Construction industry - Questionnaire
I'm a construction management student at liverpool john moores university and currently undertaking my dissertation. Its based on 'the effect of the recession on apprenticeships in construction.'

I was just enquiring into the possibility of looking at some of the work you did for your dissertation as its a similar topic and sounds like it could help me with my research for my assignment.

Any help would be greatly recieved

Kind Regards,

Tom Askey
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Transparency in Construction Dissertation jshelton 3 2,312 25-03-2014 06:57 PM
Last Post: SMcLachlan
  Counter-Terrorism in Construction (Dissertation) SMcLachlan 1 1,745 20-03-2014 11:33 AM
Last Post: SMcLachlan
  Dissertation Questionnaire - Human Factors and Behaviour Based Safety Management Trevor123 3 2,178 15-03-2014 11:29 AM
Last Post: gregoryzui
  Dissertation Questionnaire - BIM & health and safety wiser123 3 2,109 09-03-2014 03:17 PM
Last Post: wiser123
  Private Finance Initiative (PFI) /Private Finance 2 (PF2) Questionnaire A.L.A.N 0 291 01-03-2014 09:38 PM
Last Post: A.L.A.N